Patio Door Components
Though your patio door may not make as big an impact on your home’s appearance as your entry door – it doesn’t mean you should skimp on quality. A fiberglass patio door system also plays an important role in keeping your house energy efficient, safe and beautiful.
Durable Fiberglass Construction:
Won’t dent, rot or rust, warp, swell, split or crack. That means low maintenance for you.
Optional White Screen Kit:
- Compression Weatherstripping: Provides a tight seal to keep Mother Nature out.
- Insulated Polyurethane Foam Core: Energy efficiency with up to 5 times the insulation value of real wood.
- Heavy Duty Door Sweep: Creates a virtually air-tight seal.
- Rot-resistant Jambs: Primed, ready to paint, while preventing rot and insect damage.
- Leak Protection Pad: Reduces a typical point of air and moisture infiltration, providing a special corner “pocket” that keeps air and moisture from creeping through.
- Adjustable Thermal Break Threshold: Maintenance free and rot resistant composite cap. It offers a unique self-sealing design.
- Insulated Tempered Safety Glass: Up to 4 times stronger than ordinary glass. If it’s struck, the glass breaks into pebble-like pieces without sharp edges.
- Lock Block with Double Bore: Provides extra support for security hardware.
Lets fresh air in and keeps insects out.
Optional 3-Point Locking System:
It secures the door at the top, middle and bottom, and features a solid 1" stainless steel deadbolt that can be keyed to match the rest of your house.1
A durable solid brass handle provides lasting beauty. The complete system provides a weather-tight seal.
1 To existing Schlage locks.